The Saguaro Palm Springs is most likely the world’s most Instagramable hotel. If you spend enough time on Insta, I’m sure you’re already familiar with the Saguaro. It’s colorful, cute, fun, and festive. Most importantly, there’s an Instagram opp everywhere you turn. So whether you want to pose atop a hot pink Flamingo at the pool or be surrounded by pops of color…. then the Saguaro is the place is for you!
Saguaro Palm Springs: The World’s Most Instagramable Hotel
We almost didn’t even end up at the Saguaro Palm Springs last month – but I’m so glad we did. You see, California has been getting a lot of rain. Like, a ton! So sadly, our babymoon up the California coast got rained out due to the biggest storm of the year – mudslides, road closures and all. So needless to say, we had to pivot and come up with a Plan B asap!
Somehow, the rain seem to completely avoid Palm Springs and we knew we had to head to the desert as soon as possible. We packed up our car, Phoebe and all, and headed to the Saguaro. And this place truly is the world’s more Instagramable hotel.
So what makes the Saguaro so Instagramable?
Well, basically this place is a mixture between Candyland & Barbie’s dream house – like no joke. This place is so cute and all the bright colors will make even the coldest of hearts happy. It really does live up to the hype we see everyday on Insta. Cuz let’s be real, this place is all over Instagram – and for good reason.
Aside from being so freaking photogenic, the Saguaro Palm Springs is seriously such a fun and hip spot to be and be seen. The pool is happening, the food is delicious, and there’s so much to do onsite.
And after staying there for the weekend, I’m so excited to share some of my favorite things about the Saguaro!
- It’s way more family friendly than I thought it’d be – which I loved seeing, being prego and all. I’ve been to Palm Springs a few times and a lot of the hotels we’ve stayed at are definitely party hotels. It was nice to see the Saguaro is a good mix of kids playing in the pool and hotel guests enjoying champagne by the pool.
- The food at El Jefe was really freaking good and really affordable. Usually, we avoid eating at hotels since the food is typically subpar and sometimes pricier than it needs to be. However, El Jefe was so good! We went for both dinner and breakfast and neither broke the bank (and we ate a ton!) For dinner, we absolutely loved the stuffed dates and tacos – sooo good! And for breakfast, Josh got the breakfast burrito while I got the basic breakfast + fruit plate. Both meals for the both of us cost about $30 – no not bad at all!
- There are free bike rentals! Just be sure to put your name in early – they go quick.
- Free daily yoga
- They have fun games and such – such as corn hole near the pool and ping pong in the hotel lobby.
- It’s very dog friendly! Which of course we loved considering we had the Pheebs with us 🙂
- The only downside is that the rooms are pretty basic. They are colorful for sure but don’t expect a ton of bells and whistles.
So, you guys, if you wanna go somewhere that is filled with good vibes, then the Saguaro is the place for you! You definitely will not be disappointed – and be sure to order the stuffed dates at El Jefe for me!