Welcome to the Fly Away Friday link-up! We’re so happy you’re joining us! Grab a cup of coffee, tea or wine (we’re not judging!) and enjoy!
About Fly Away Friday:
Fly Away Friday is a link-up community for travel related blog posts. Hosted by Chloe from Time Travel Blonde and Kana from Life in Wanderlust, we wanted to create and cultivate a supportive community of travelers. Every Friday at 8:00AM PST, the Fly Away Friday link-up will open for everyone to share their posts until Sunday at 11:59PM PST.
A Note from Chloe & Kana…
Starting this week, the Fly Away Friday link-up will now be every other week. We truly enjoy reading everyone’s posts and blown away by how quickly the Fly Away Friday family has grown in a mere two months!
As much as we were prepared for the time commitment to creating and maintaining this community, the link-up has consumed more time than anticipated. We noticed how rushed we were in reading posts before the next link-up, which isn’t what we want. We want to thoroughly enjoy everyone’s hard work.
We also received feedback that they didn’t have posts to share every single Friday. Sadly, we started feeling the same way. We lost time to create content (Chloe and I have jobs other than blogging) because we spent so much time on the link-up.
Because of all this, we decided to follow the wise footsteps of other link-ups by hosting every other week. We hope you can understand and continue to create and cultivate this great space where we can share our travel content.
Fly Away Friday Linkup Rules:
- Link up to one travel-related blog post below.
- Include the Fly Away Friday badge to your post.
- Follow both of us on Instagram & Twitter.
- Visit and comment on both the host’s links and at least 2 others.
- Share the #FlyAwayFriday love through other social channels – tag us or use the hashtag so we can see and repost them!
- Have fun, meet new amazing travelers, make friends and don’t forget to come back Friday, October 8th!
Time Travel Blonde
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML