I feel that I have been a good girl this year. In order to make things a little easier for you, I am creating 25 lists each day before Christmas of the things I want (and need). Since they are so detailed, it shouldn’t be too hard for you to find. I am starting with my first list of 25 travel must haves for every travelista (including your’s truly). I am making my tree extra sparkly and cheerful this year so you can have some pretty decor to store them under.
25. Carryon Cosmetics: Soapwalla Cosmetics – Everything is vegan, luxurious, and made to pass the 3 oz airport regulations. What’s not to love?
24. Fit Kit Portable Fitness: At less than 2 lbs, bring your workout with you on vacay! Complete with resistance bands, jump rope, resistance tube, and workout cards. Available in various colors and affordable at less than $35 USD.
23. The Hanging Cosmetic Bag: LL Bean have great water resistant choices in a variety of colors and sizes.
22. Jewelry Organizer: Quilted Travel Bag by Conair. I love this jewelry organizer because it’s compact, quilted for protection, and super affordable. Under $10 on Amazon!
- The Travel Hoodie: Red Eye Hoodie by Aviator is so lightweight and comes in handy for long distance flights with built in gloves, hoodie, pouch, and even a place for your ear buds!
- Adapter: Travelon USB Converter can work in 150 countries and comes in at an affordable price of $25.
- Wireless Head Phones: Skull Candy Women’s Knockout is so cute, comfortable, and wireless making listening to music on long flights or working out super easy and convenient.
- Portable Hair Stylist: Chi Escape Cordless Styling Iron. Great for taming flyaway and unruly hair. Can also curl and wave plus has a long battery life! Also comes with a 1 year warranty just in case!
- I-Pad: Obvious for keeping entertained on long flights, books by the pool or beach, Face Timing and Skyping back home with loved ones.
16. The All-Purpose Travel Bag: Longchamp. You can’t go wrong with this classic. It’s spacious, stylish, timeless and water resistant and at a good price of $145.
15: Body Shop Cleaner Wipes: Necessary after long flights to freshen face and body. Or really when your just too lazy to take a proper shower or clean your face.
14: Travel Hair Brush: This really doesn’t need much of an explanation other than it’s convenient and can fit in any bag.
13. Sewing Kit: I love having one on hand because you never know when you may lose a button, need to stitch up a snag, or simply just safety pin something. Some hotels carry them which is convenient but just in case, I bring it with me.
6: Sea Salt Hair Spray: This stuff is great when your at a beachy/humid location and don’t want to waste time styling hair. Spray it in and let hair develop natural mermaid waves. Easy and good for your hair!
4: Compression Socks: These are great on long flights, help you keep you warm and help circulation on those long haul flights!
There it is everyone! If you can think of any other great travel must haves, please feel free to share! Happy Holidays and happy shopping everyone!